SecureCI™, the industry’s first and only open-source continuous integration solution, just got better!
Fairfax, VA., February 9, 2017 — Coveros, the market leader in the delivery of secure, reliable software, announced today availability of the newest version of SecureCI™ which includes updated and integrated versions of best in class open source products for source code control, build management, automated testing, security analysis, defect tracking, and project management. In addition to updating core components to latest release versions, correcting critical defects, and deprecating older unsupported components, new features were added, with instructions on including these into continuous integration efforts. New features include a CI user creation on startup and Githooks are now configured and integrated into Jenkins. Fixes include storing the server certificate in java keystores, correctly setting the machine IP on restart (AWS), SonarQube assess now works if using localhost:port, JAVA_HOME is now set for all users, and both SVN commits and post commit hooks are working.
SecureCI (Updated) Tool Suite
- Project Management: Trac (1.2), SonarQube (6.1), GitBlit (1.8.0)
- Security Scanning: OWASP Zap (2.5.0), OpenSCAP (1.2.11), YASCA (2.21)
- Development: Git(2.11.0), Subversion (1.8.8), Apache Ant (1.9.7), Apache Maven (3.3.3), Jenkins (2.42), Sonatype Nexus (3.2.0)
- Testing: JUnit (4.12), TestNG(22.214.171.124), Selenium Server (2.53.0), Selenium Java Client (2.53.1), SecureCI™ Test Automation Framework (1.3.0)
- Code Analysis: Checkstyle (7.2), PMD (5.5.2), JDepend (2.9.1), Cobertura (2.1.1)
- Support: Apache HTTP Server (2.4), MySQL Server (5.7), Python (2.7.12), Postfix (2.11.0), Oracle JDK (1.8.0_101), Ubuntu Server Edition JeOS (16.04 LTS)
Coveros helps organizations accelerate the delivery of secure, reliable software. We use agile methods and software assurance best practices to deliver mission-critical software on-time and budget. Coveros provides a wide range of software consulting services that include: application security analysis, secure software development, agile test automation, and software process improvement.
For further information please contact: