13 New Customers Drive Corporate Growth in a Down Economy
Fairfax, Va., February 22, 2010 — Coveros, the market leader in the delivery of secure, reliable software, announced today that it achieved record growth in 2009, increasing revenue 135% over 2008. The company’s success is driven by significant new business growth in both the commercial and federal markets, adding 13 new customers during the year. In addition, existing customers expanded their relationship with Coveros further accelerating growth.
“In a down economy it is exciting to grow revenue and customers,” said Jeffery Payne, CEO of Coveros. “More and more organizations are seeking to increase the productivity of their software development while also achieving application security goals. Our customers understand that now is the time to invest in their software to gain a competitive advantage.”
“We selected Coveros to partner with our IT organization in 2009 to help us deliver a critical financial integration project to support our recent acquisition,” said Paul Ayoub, CIO of Employers Insurance Company of Nevada. “EMPLOYERS® works hard to provide the best possible service to our customers, and Coveros was a successful partner in that effort in 2009.”
Highlights of 2009 include:
- Achieved 135% revenue growth over 2008
- Added 13 new customers within the Healthcare, Insurance, Banking, U.S. Defense and Independent Software Vendor (ISV) markets
- Released SecureCITM, the first open source continuous integration product suite that includes application security tools. SecureCITM has been downloaded by over 75 organizations since its introduction in August 2009
- Named a finalist for the HOTTEST BOOTSTRAPPED company in Northern Virginia by the Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC)
- Invited to speak at five national software conferences
Coveros helps organizations accelerate the delivery of secure, reliable software. We use agile methods and software assurance best practices to deliver mission-critical software on-time and budget. Coveros provides a wide range of software consulting services that include: application security analysis, secure software development, agile test automation, and software process improvement.
For More Information Contact: