Senior Test Automation Engineer — Senior Consultant
Coveros employees share a passion for Test Automation and look to add Senior Test Automation Engineer to its growing team to provide software quality assurance engineering services to our teams and customers.
The Senior Test Automation Engineer is a critical member of the agile development team and primarily provides test automation development support within an integrated DevOps CI infrastructure. We require the Senior Test Automation Engineer to implement or develop test automation frameworks, test validation scripts, test data strategies, and develop continuous integration scripts for automated validation. The Senior Test Automation Engineer work is critical in driving the testing efficiencies necessary for successful Agile product development and the attainment of client growth and expansion objectives.
- Collaborate with business teams, developers, and testers to define and implement quality assurance processes
- Test execution, defect identification, and quality reporting in a regulated environment
- Implement test automation tools and infrastructure, including integration with CI infrastructure and custom hardware
- Develop high-quality automated tests to support development
Skills and Requirements
- 6+ years of test automation experience
- Experience with test planning and strategies, test case design and analysis, test implementation and execution, measuring metrics, and reporting
- Experience with testing tools and practices
- Knowledge and experience writing custom test automation scripts and frameworks
- Experience executing tests at various levels within the SDLC, including unit, integration, and functional
- Automation experience with multiple testing types throughout the SDLC, including system, story, security, and performance
- Experience with executing manual and automated tests, developing test scripts, working with automation tools, and maintaining test cases and test suites
- Experience with test case management tooling, and associated automation capabilities
- Experience integrating automated tests into continuous testing pipelines
- Hands-on experience with BDD methodology and frameworks
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Note: We want to talk to those who have a passion for developing the next generation of software development and testing experts, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we urge you to apply. Studies have shown that meeting even 50% of the criteria may make you a great fit!
Coveros is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief, or disability.