Customer Success Representative—Virtual
United States Applicants Only.
Coveros helps organizations build, test, and deliver secure software applications using Agile methods. We also help people and organizations develop and deliver great software through our conference events, training, consulting, community websites, and online resources. Our culture is one of teams, collaboration, knowledge sharing, mentoring, and agility. We are looking for people who share our passion to provide customer value and ensure our customers succeed.
Coveros is seeking a Customer Success Representative—Virtual to support our customer base by developing customer relationships, increasing retention, providing solutions, driving satisfaction, and focusing on up-sell opportunities.
What you’ll be doing…With your superior customer service skills and excitement for helping our customers to succeed, you’ll provide world-class customer support through phone, email, and web contact. You will process registrations for conference events and training-related products & services and assist with outbound calling and email campaigns. You’ll listen to our customers, answer questions, and look for opportunities to leverage additional Coveros products and services to meet & exceed their needs. You’ll work alongside other talented people, helping transform the way software development organizations work to maximize their business value from software. Applicants must be able to travel to and work a minimum of two conference events per year.
- BA or BS preferred in Business Administration or related equivalent preferred
- 2-4 years customer service experience required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with knowledge of the internet and email required.
- Ability to answer customer questions, listen to their needs, and connect them with the correct Coveros team members to develop and continue the conversation.
- CMS and event management software experience is preferred.
- Must work well in a team environment and be people-oriented
- High level of integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality while resolving customer challenges
- Ability to travel 2-4 weeks per year
PRIMARY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide customer support for event-related products & services through phone, email, live chat, and web contact
- Process registrations for event-related products
- Manage phone coverage
- Manage all registration email accounts
- Manage event set up in event registration system and content management system
- Provide quality control event registrations for attendees
- Complete weekly status reports
- Assist in website quality control
- Manage speaker, exhibitor, and sponsor registrations
- Generate and maintain registration database, spreadsheets, reports, Google docs
- Lead reporting
- Outbound calling and email campaigns
- Complete special projects as requested by management
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Health, Vision, Dental, LTD, Life
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
- 401k plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive Plan
Coveros is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief, or disability.